What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To process transactions
(your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.)
• To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.)
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will NOT be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Titlecraft has the right to refuse your order.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
We are proud of our product, just like you are proud of your victory. Titlecraft Trophies will arrive free of any defects in fit or finish. Our product is manufactured using the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Since we use natural wood as one of our components, there may be differences in color due to the natural properties found in wood. Over time these wood components may darken. This is to be expected. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your trophy, you can return it for a full refund.
Returns and Refunds
We want you to love our Customer Service, as much as you love your coveted Titlecraft trophy. We put a lot of care and effort into the manufacturing of your award and why shouldn't we? After all, you took great care and effort to earn it!! Unfortunately, sometimes things just aren't right. We get that. No worries.
If you have buyer’s remorse immediately after you enter your order, no problem. Simply send us an email at email@example.com with your order number and we will gladly cancel the order and issue you a full refund.
When you buy a Titlecraft Trophy, the purchase is covered by our 30-Day money back guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days of the date of purchase.
However, we do have a few requests:
- Product must be in the condition you received it.
- Returns are limited to 30 days from date of purchase.
- Return shipping is free.
Send us an email at info@titlecrafttrophies with your order number and we will provide you with a prepaid USPS domestic label to return. Once your return is received and inspected (usually within 72 hours of our receipt) we will contact you for your credit card info so we can credit your account.